Woman Hospitalized After Eating Chipotle
( 01:22 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

2,806 views this week

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

A 19-year-old Chipotle customer who got E. coli after eating at the restaurant just settled her case with the chain for an undisclosed amount, and "a couple dozen" free burritos. Sean Dowling (@seandowlingtv) for Veuer has more.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!