Woman Causes Huge Fire Trying to Remove Bedbugs
( 01:16 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

0 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

If you want to get rid of bedbugs, you really should seek a professional. A Kentucky woman poured excessive amounts of alcohol on her couch to kill the bugs and accidentally dropped a lit cigarette igniting the couch; the flames spread throughout her apartment and even neighbors’ homes. Fire officials from different counties spent hours evacuating and trying to put out the massive fire.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!