Trying To Cook A Squirrel, Man Sets Apartment Complex Ablaze
( 02:26 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

120,116 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

A massive fire broke out at Clearview Apartments Wednesday afternoon, leaving 29 families looking for new places to stay for the forseeable future. Late Wednesday night, FOX 17 was able to confirm with authorities that the fire was started by a resident, who was apparently trying to burn the fur off of a squirrel to prepare it for eating in either the resident's kitchen or balcony.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!