Authentic voices. Remarkable stories. AOL On Originals showcase the passions that make the world a more interesting place.
Connected features the personal stories of six New Yorkers woven together into one of the most intimate series ever. This groundbreaking show changes the nature of storytelling by giving each character a camera to document their lives. The result is a unique format revealing as different as everyone appears to be, we are all universally Connected.
Wake up to your world in 2 minutes.
Jews and Money. Asian Drivers. Polish IQ. CPT… that's racist! But where do these stereotypes come from? Comedian Mike Epps explores the backstories of this humor and how history and fact often distorts into a snide – but sometimes funny – shorthand.
"INSPIRED" features celebrities, visionaries and some of the biggest newsmakers of our generation, recounting the stories behind their biggest, life-changing moments of inspiration.
In a compelling series of verite encounters, Win Win provides unique access into the minds and lives of the world’s most-celebrated entrepreneurs and athletes.
Explore what it means to be human as we rush head first into the future through the eyes, creativity, and mind of Tiffany Shlain, acclaimed filmmaker and speaker, founder of The Webby Awards, mother, constant pusher of boundaries and one of Newsweek’s “women shaping the 21st Century.”
Nicole Richie brings her unfiltered sense of humor and unique perspective to life in a new series based on her irreverent twitter feed. The show follows the outspoken celebrity as she shares her perspective on style, parenting, relationships and her journey to adulthood.
Comedy is hard, but teaching comedy to children is hilariously difficult. Kevin Nealon is giving the challenge to some world-famous comedians. As these young minds meet with comedy’s best, get ready to learn some valuable comedy lessons, and to laugh!
James Franco loves movies. He loves watching them, acting in them, directing them, and even writing them. And now, he’s going to take some of his favorite movie scenes from the most famous films of all time, and re-imagine them in ways that only James can.
The story of punk rock singer Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! who came out as a woman in 2012, and other members of the trans community whose experiences are woefully underrepresented and misunderstood in the media.
Executive produced by Zoe Saldana (who will be the subject of one episode), a celebrity travels back to their hometown to pay tribute to the one person from their past (before they were famous) who helped change their life by giving them an over-the-top, heart-felt surprise.
Enter the graceful but competitive world of ballet through the eyes of executive producer, Sarah Jessica Parker. This behind-the-scenes docudrama reveals what it takes to perform on the ultimate stage, the New York City Ballet. Catch NYCB on stage at Lincoln Center.
Park Bench is a new kind of "talking show" straight from the mind of born and bred New Yorker and host, Steve Buscemi.
In this relationship video learn the top ten tips that will allow you to please your man.
Tags:Top 10 Tips To Please Your Man,foreplay,foreplay tips,pleasing your woman,relationship advice,sex tips,watchmojo,dance,dancing,groove,how to,lapdance,pole,sexy,strip
Grab video code:
Hi! I’m Sebastian Yeung from joytoyz bringing you our top ten tips for grooving with your guy.
10. Visual, visual, visual. Guys get turned on by what they see. Be it sexy lingerie, a sailor suit or a pizza around your neck. Find out what your guy likes and wear it on your next date.
9. Cultivate the art of listening. Find out what your guy likes by listening to what he has to say. Remember, if your lips are flapping, your brain really isn’t paying attention.
8. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Unless you’ve found your boyfriend out of the psychic network, he’s not going to know what you're thinking or feeling. Tell him, be clear and maybe he will share his feelings too.
7. Kissing is key. Guys like making out too. Remember, kissing gets your blood flowing, your hormones flowing, your lung capacity building, and it’s all good. Endorphins people, endorphins.
6. Guys have a sensitive side too. Find out his other erogenous zones that aren’t located below the belt. You know men’s nipples are as sensitive as women’s nipples. Lick them, suck them, kiss them, touch them, tickle them, find out what happens.
5. Touch is everything. Find a different way to touch your guy, a little light of buttery touches, big heavy elbow touches, touch him all over his body. You might discover something new.
4. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Some foods like oysters, chocolates and honey have extra protein and amino acids that help you give a little bit more. Arrange some nibbles during your half times so you can last all night long.
3. Try sex toys to add a new dimension to your loving. Introduce your guy to Mr. Vibrator, he might like it too.
2. Male genitals have more than one sensitive spot, discover them all.
And finally, number one, yes guys you too can have multiple orgasms. Discover friendly Mr. G spot.
I’m Sebastian Yeung from joytoyz.com here for watchmojo.com. Thanks for watching.