Authentic voices. Remarkable stories. AOL On Originals showcase the passions that make the world a more interesting place.
James Franco loves movies. He loves watching them, acting in them, directing them, and even writing them. And now, he’s going to take some of his favorite movie scenes from the most famous films of all time, and re-imagine them in ways that only James can.
Go behind the scenes with some of the biggest digital celebrities to see what life is like when the blogging and tweeting stops.
The story of punk rock singer Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! who came out as a woman in 2012, and other members of the trans community whose experiences are woefully underrepresented and misunderstood in the media.
Documentary shorts conceived of and directed by famous actors. Jeff Garlin, Katie Holmes, Alia Shawkat, Judy Greer, and James Purefoy
Park Bench is a new kind of "talking show" straight from the mind of born and bred New Yorker and host, Steve Buscemi.
Digital influencer Justine Ezarik (iJustine) is back. After covering the world of wearable tech last season, iJustine is expanding her coverage this year by profiling the hottest tech trends across the country.
A 12 episode documentary series following 5 startup companies competing in the 2013 San Francisco TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield as they fine tune their products and eventually present in front of a panel of judges in hopes of winning $50,000 in funding.
Enter the graceful but competitive world of ballet through the eyes of executive producer, Sarah Jessica Parker. This behind-the-scenes docudrama reveals what it takes to perform on the ultimate stage, the New York City Ballet. Catch NYCB on stage at Lincoln Center.
Nicole Richie brings her unfiltered sense of humor and unique perspective to life in a new series based on her irreverent twitter feed. The show follows the outspoken celebrity as she shares her perspective on style, parenting, relationships and her journey to adulthood.
Explore what it means to be human as we rush head first into the future through the eyes, creativity, and mind of Tiffany Shlain, acclaimed filmmaker and speaker, founder of The Webby Awards, mother, constant pusher of boundaries and one of Newsweek’s “women shaping the 21st Century.”
Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson spend time with women who've overcome hardship, injury, and setbacks to triumph in the face of adversity.
Hank Azaria’s touching, humorous, and often enlightening journey from a man who is not even sure he wants to have kids, to a father going through the joys, trials and tribulations of being a dad.
In this relationship video learn the top ten tips that will allow you to please your man.
Tags:Top 10 Tips To Please Your Man,foreplay,foreplay tips,pleasing your woman,relationship advice,sex tips,watchmojo,dance,dancing,groove,how to,lapdance,pole,sexy,strip
Grab video code:
Hi! I’m Sebastian Yeung from joytoyz bringing you our top ten tips for grooving with your guy.
10. Visual, visual, visual. Guys get turned on by what they see. Be it sexy lingerie, a sailor suit or a pizza around your neck. Find out what your guy likes and wear it on your next date.
9. Cultivate the art of listening. Find out what your guy likes by listening to what he has to say. Remember, if your lips are flapping, your brain really isn’t paying attention.
8. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Unless you’ve found your boyfriend out of the psychic network, he’s not going to know what you're thinking or feeling. Tell him, be clear and maybe he will share his feelings too.
7. Kissing is key. Guys like making out too. Remember, kissing gets your blood flowing, your hormones flowing, your lung capacity building, and it’s all good. Endorphins people, endorphins.
6. Guys have a sensitive side too. Find out his other erogenous zones that aren’t located below the belt. You know men’s nipples are as sensitive as women’s nipples. Lick them, suck them, kiss them, touch them, tickle them, find out what happens.
5. Touch is everything. Find a different way to touch your guy, a little light of buttery touches, big heavy elbow touches, touch him all over his body. You might discover something new.
4. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Some foods like oysters, chocolates and honey have extra protein and amino acids that help you give a little bit more. Arrange some nibbles during your half times so you can last all night long.
3. Try sex toys to add a new dimension to your loving. Introduce your guy to Mr. Vibrator, he might like it too.
2. Male genitals have more than one sensitive spot, discover them all.
And finally, number one, yes guys you too can have multiple orgasms. Discover friendly Mr. G spot.
I’m Sebastian Yeung from joytoyz.com here for watchmojo.com. Thanks for watching.