Powerless House Lit By Candles Catches Fire, Elderly Woman Dies
( 01:34 )
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST

421 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Irmhild Marcaccio, who was in her 70s, died of smoke inhalation after her home caught fire. A female relative made multiple attempts to reenter the house to save Marcaccio.

ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!