Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne as injured in a house fire! He burnt his hand and singed his hair was he and his wife
Sharon tried to quell a fire in their home. The fires started when a candle was left burning over not, the candle and its glass exploded, sparking a small fire in the living room. Ozzy's arm was in a cast from having surgery on his hand earlier that day.
Stereotude is a place where all music junkies can call home. It's the hub for music lovers to get their fix for everything surrounding the music industry. Check back daily for news on up-and-coming artists, exclusive video shoots and much more!