Mother Stunned To Find 7 Poisonous Snakes In Son's Room
( 00:49 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

4 views this week

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

A 3-year-old Australian boy was lucky to escape uninjured after a collection of eggs he found in his yard hatched into a slithering tangle of deadly snakes. Reptile specialist Trish Prendergast said Friday that young wildlife enthusiast Kyle Cummings could have been killed if he had handled the eastern brown snakes — the world's most venomous species on land after Australia's inland taipan.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!