Man Gets Second-Degree Burns From Sunscreen
( 01:09 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

1 view

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

We’re constantly hearing about the importance of wearing sunscreen; however one Massachusetts resident has suffered the unthinkable from the all-important product. Brett Sigworth applied his ‘Banana Boat’ spray bottle sunscreen on before heading over to cook on his grill, and caught on fire, encountering second degree burns to his chest and back, exactly where the sunscreen had been dispersed.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!