VIDEO | by GeoBeats

Man Gets Second-Degree Burns From Sunscreen

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
  • Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
We’re constantly hearing about the importance of wearing sunscreen; however one Massachusetts resident has suffered the unthinkable ...
from the all-important product. Brett Sigworth applied his ‘Banana Boat’ spray bottle sunscreen on before heading over to cook on his grill, and caught on fire, encountering second degree burns to his chest and back, exactly where the sunscreen had been dispersed.
Posted: 06/07/2012 | Views: 23,600 | Duration: 01:09
More Info

Comments


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE