Man Causes Fire After Drying Underwear in Microwave
( 01:04 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

0 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Ahh the little things in life that we take for granted; like a clothes dryer. It doesn’t sound like much but the lack of one led one man to accidentally start a fire in the UK. Dorset Fire and Rescue Service was dispatched to a Market Street apartment on Sunday when a second floor resident tried to dry his undergarments in a microwave.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!