VIDEO | by GeoBeats

Man Causes Fire After Drying Underwear in Microwave

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
  • Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
Ahh the little things in life that we take for granted; like a clothes dryer. It doesn’t sound like much but the lack of ...
one led one man to accidentally start a fire in the UK. Dorset Fire and Rescue Service was dispatched to a Market Street apartment on Sunday when a second floor resident tried to dry his undergarments in a microwave.
Posted: 08/09/2012 | Views: 28,358 | Duration: 01:04
More Info

Comments


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE