Girl Dies from Caffeine Overdose
( 01:05 )
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST

9,330 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Anaïs Fournier recently passed away from caffeine toxicity, not long after downing two large energy drinks. Monster energy drinks denies any correlation, but doctors say there's way too much caffeine and sugar in energy drinks to be considered safe for kids. Patrick Jones reports on the alarming trend of caffeine overdosing in teenagers.

ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!