Four Hospitalized After Dog Vomits in Veterinary Clinic
( 01:00 )
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST

42,710 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Recently, in a veterinarian clinic in Colorado, a dog died while four people became extremely ill. According to the Eagle River Fire Protection District, the affected people had been at the clinic when the dog vomited after ingesting a toxic chemical. It is believed that the pet had swallowed rat poison before arriving at the clinic.

ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!