VIDEO | by Nightcap

Dog Saves Family From Burning Home

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
  • Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
A simple bark proves to be life-saving. A 10-pound rat terrier named Mommy is credited with saving her owners' lives when ...
fire broke out near an electrical box on the front of their home, while Grabrela Olalde and her husband, Gubaldo Huerte, were asleep inside. It's safe to say 'Mommy' will be treated like royalty for the rest of her life.
Posted: 09/27/2013 | Views: 518 | Duration: 01:22
More Info

Comments


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE