Dog Requires Surgery After Eating Christmas Lights
( 01:07 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

0 views this week

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

A dog requires surgery after eating Christmas lights. Dogs and Christmas lights are not a good combination. However, one dog managed to get a little too close to the festive décor in his owner’s home.A 7-year-old crossbreed name Charlie in Southampton, United Kingdom managed to swallow some Christmas fairy lights. Charlie’s owner noticed something was wrong when she saw pieces of wire in the dog’s excrement. Charlie was taken to a veterinary facility and an X-ray revealed the cause.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!