Child Safety Toy Report
( 02:20 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

247 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

The Doctors ’ Investigative Reporter, Melanie Woodrow, uncovers the startling facts on a dangerous children’s toy that every parent should know about. See how eight-month-old Aunraya accidentally ingested her older sister’s educational toy – a ball that grows 400 times its original size when submerged in water.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!