Child Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies and Gets Hospitalized
( 01:03 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

0 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

A child in California was hospitalized after accidentally eating his grandmother’s medicinal marijuana cookies that she baked to treat her painful cancer symptoms. Police are unsure about how much the child consumed, but after he didn’t wake up for many hours, the family contacted police. They have been cooperative with authorities through this unfortunate incident.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!