BBQ Grills Sending People to the Hospital
( 01:17 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

1 view this week

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Barbecue grills send a few people every year to the hospital for reasons besides burns or food poisoining. Instead, people are being injured by the stainless steel cleaning brushes. The metal bristles can break off and easily get lodged in food and then swallowed by us. Patrick Jones has more on this danger in your backyard.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!