VIDEO | by Buzz60

BBQ Grills Sending People to the Hospital

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
  • Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
Barbecue grills send a few people every year to the hospital for reasons besides burns or food poisoining. Instead, people ...
are being injured by the stainless steel cleaning brushes. The metal bristles can break off and easily get lodged in food and then swallowed by us. Patrick Jones has more on this danger in your backyard.
Posted: 06/20/2012 | Views: 107,485 | Duration: 01:17
More Info

Comments


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Loading...

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE