Fairgoers Claim They Unknowingly Ate Pot-Laced Candy
( 01:44 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

218 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Three people claim a trip to the Denver County Fair ended with them becoming extremely sick after sampling a marijuana-laced chocolate bar they were told had nothing in it.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!