A 63-year-old businessman admitted himself into Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi, India, because he was vomiting and had other stomach troubles. When doctors asked what may have caused the problems, the man claimed that he accidentally swallowed the cap to a water bottle. Well, imagine the doctors' surprise, when they opened him up and found 12 gold bars worth almost $24,000!
View the latest videos from Broken News Daily
We're sorry, but there are currently no videos that match your search.
Click here to clear the search and go back to the top videos list.
A daily skewering of the world's stranger stories. If news breaks out there, it gets broken in here. Check back every day for another funny take on the latest headlines.