Ozzy Osbourne Injured in House Fire
( 00:56 )
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST

5,718 views

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne as injured in a house fire! He burnt his hand and singed his hair was he and his wife Sharon tried to quell a fire in their home. The fires started when a candle was left burning over not, the candle and its glass exploded, sparking a small fire in the living room. Ozzy's arm was in a cast from having surgery on his hand earlier that day.

ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
ADD TO MY LIST
REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!